Being the innocent party in a motoring accident can be a traumatic experience, so to assist in resolving the complexities involved, we are pleased to announce a new section of our Farmcare Motor Policy providing cover for Uninsured Loss Recovery.
Uninsured Loss Recovery isn’t just helpful for the financial benefits. After an accident, it’s comforting to know that professionals are shouldering some of the stress and frustration by chasing claims on your client's behalf. Your client will be able to recover physically and emotionally from the accident without concerns about their financial situation, easing their transition back to business as usual.
The uninsured loss recovery section covers:-
- Legal fees for our approved solicitors to get back uninsured losses from the person we can prove was responsible for an accident your client was involved in
- The costs of your client taking legal action as a result of any road accident which causes death, bodily injury or property damage
- The costs of defending your client's legal rights (including making an appeal against your conviction or sentence) after any event which results in criminal proceedings being brought against them for a breach of road traffic laws or regulations relating to their owning or using their vehicle
- 24 hour a day telephone access to Lawphone for advice on any commercial legal matter
Please note that a £100,000 limit for all claims arising from one event applies
Uninsured Loss Recovery could help by recovering:-
- Compensation for personal injury
- The excess on the policy
- Cost of car hire, taxis, public transport
- Cost of phone calls
- The cost of replacing damaged personal possessions
The revised wording will be applicable for new business policies incepted or renewed after 10/04/2017. This additional section will be included at no additional cost to your clients.
Cover under this section of the motor policy is provided by Lawclub Legal Protection.
Lawclub Legal Protection is a trading name of Allianz Insurance plc.